Thursday, April 12, 2007

This is my angry face...


Ok, Pretty steamed. 15 cms of snow tomorrow. Snow and rain Saturday. Snow and hail next week. WTF???? I clearly worked up some hate crime worthy karma lately. Dunno what it was, but to whomever is listening, Im sorry. Really. I will redouble my efforts in living a pure lifestyle. I'll finish my degree soon. Promise.
Just send over some good weather. I have promises to keep here.
Ahhhhgggg.
On another subject, anyone have any road bike advice for me? I was bitten badly by the road biking bug last year and Im ready to commit what's left of my knees to the sport. Those Cannondale synapse alloy 2's look aweful pretty.
Also, what's with this facebook.com thing? I create an account and a week later I log in like 5 times a day. Wicked addictive. Y'all should try it. It's the only way I'll remember the names of everyone new that I meet, and my friend's birthdays.
Cheers.

No comments: